Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives District 2|
|Place of birth||Harlan, Iowa|
Hess currently works as a lawyer. She attended Drake University School of Law, receiving her Juris Doctorate. She earned her Bachelor's degree from Drake University.
Hess' website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "We need to develop and market it to keep people in, and bring people to, Iowa."
- "I will take a grassroots approach to economic development. I will make it clear to the state and nation that northwest Iowa has its doors open to business."
Hess is running in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 2. She defeated Josh Davenport in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012. Hess will face Steve Bomgaars (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 2 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Megan + Hess + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Megan Hess on Twitter
- Megan Hess on LinkedIn
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |