Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives District 2|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 11, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|High school||Spencer High School|
|Place of birth||Harlan, Iowa|
Hess currently works as a lawyer. She attended Drake University School of Law, receiving her Juris Doctorate. She earned her Bachelor's degree from Drake University.
Hess' website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "We need to develop and market it to keep people in, and bring people to, Iowa."
- "I will take a grassroots approach to economic development. I will make it clear to the state and nation that northwest Iowa has its doors open to business."
Hess ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 2. She defeated Josh Davenport in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012. Hess defeated Steve Bomgaars (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 2, General Election, 2012|
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 2 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Megan + Hess + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Megan Hess on Twitter
- Megan Hess on LinkedIn
Chris Hall (D)
|Iowa House of Representatives District 2
| Succeeded by|
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |