Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives District 28|
|High school||Pekin Community School|
|Bachelor's||Indian Hills Community College|
|Place of birth||Packwood, Iowa|
Suhr currently works as a consumer advocate and small business owner. She attended Indian Hills Community College, receiving a Bachelor's degree in Child Development and Early Elementary Education.
- Excerpt:"Megan also believes in increasing technical programs to assist in our under employed and unemployed workforce."
- Excerpt:"She will work towards providing a climate that facilitates putting people back to work, providing small businesses the opportunity to thrive in any economy by reducing property taxes, and work towards reducing corporate income taxes."
- Excerpt:"Megan believes all people deserve the opportunity to be healthy and seek the care that best suits their needs."
- Excerpt:"She will work towards a sustainable Iowa for her children, and for future generations."
- Excerpt:"She will work to support the farm families within the district so that they may pass on the family farm to future generations."
Suhr ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 28. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012 and was defeated by Greg T. Heartsill (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 28, General Election, 2012|
Suhr and her husband Michael have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Megan + Suhr + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Megan Suhr on Facebook
- Megan Suhr on Twitter
- Megan Suhr on YouTube
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |