|Kansas House of Representatives District 115|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Neufeld refused to take Project Vote Smart's 2008 Political Courage Test. The test, which is administered to all candidates for presidential, congressional, gubernatorial, and state legislative offices, asks one central question - "Are you willing to tell citizens your positions on the issues you will most likely face on their behalf?"
Has not sponsored any major legislation.
While a member of the Kansas House of Representatives, Neufeld served on the following committees:
- Education Committee, House of Representatives
- Federal and State Affairs Committee, House of Representatives (Chair)
- Government Efficiency and Fiscal Oversight Committee, House of Representatives
In the August 3rd primary election, Neufeld was defeated by Republican primary opponent Garrett Love. Neufeld, who lost by a margin of 2,079-1,042, was seeking his 12th term.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 115|
|Melvin Neufeld (R)||6,250||100%|
In 2008 Neufeld collected $93,185 in donations.
Four of his largest contributors were:
|Kansas Association of Realtors||$1,000|
- Kansas Legislature - Melvin Neufeld
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Kansas Votes profile
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions: 1998, 2004, 2008
|Kansas House of Representatives District 115
| Succeeded by|
Garrett Love (R)
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |