Menifee or Menifee Valley Naming Initiative, Measure H (June 2008)
for voters in the newly-formed City of Menifee in Riverside County, California.
Measure H asked voters whether they wanted the city that was incorporated with the approval of Measure F to be called "Menifee" or "Menifee Valley."
A separate ballot question on the same ballot, Measure F, is what led to the official incorporation of the city.
- These election results are from the Riverside County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|Measure H: "Shall the City Be Called Menifee Valley Or Menifee?"|
- Los Angeles Times, Local ballot measures, April 20, 2008
- Press-Enterprise, One Menifee council candidate reports $35,000 in campaign donations, May 23, 2008
- Los Angeles Times, Riverside County voters will decide on a new city; San Bernardino County voters will decide the fate of school and hospital bonds, June 2, 2008
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.