Menlo Park Vote on the Bohannon Project, Measure T (November 2010)
The Bohannon Project is a 230-room hotel, health club, three eight-story office buildings, three parking structures, retail facilities and a restaurant proposed for the city's east side. David Bohannon is trying to develop the 16-acre project at Menlo Gateway, between U.S. Highway 101, Marsh Road, the Bayfront Expressway and Chrysler Drive.
The question on the ballot:
|Measure T: Shall the voters affirm the decision of the Menlo Park City Council to approve the Menlo Gateway project and amend the City’s General Plan to permit construction of offices, research and development space, a hotel, health club and restaurant on property located east of Highway 101 near Marsh Road?|
- Analysis of Measure T
- Argument in favor of Measure T
- Argument against Measure T
- Rebuttals to arguments in favor of Measure T
- Rebuttals to arguments against Measure T
- Daily News, "Menlo Park residents to vote on Bohannon project", June 16, 2010
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.