Method of Electing Members of the Eastvale City Council, Measure B (June 2010)
A Method of Electing Members of the Eastvale City Council, Measure B ballot proposition was on the June 8, 2010 ballot for voters in the area that might become the City of Eastvale in Riverside County. Measure B gave voters three options about how they would elect members to the city council of the newly-incorporated City of Eastvale.
- Votes for the "at large" option: 1,161 (52.18%)
- Votes for the "by district" option: 644 (28.94%)
- Votes for the "from district" option: 420 (18.88%)
- Proposed Incorporation of the City of Eastvale, Measure A (June 2010)
- California 2010 local ballot measures