Michael A. Walrond Jr.
|Michael A. Walrond Jr.|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 13|
|U.S. House, New York District 13 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Charles Rangel Incumbent||47.8%||23,799|
|Michael A. Walrond Jr.||7.9%||3,954|
|Source: New York State Board of Elections - Official Election Results|
|Michael A. Walrond Jr. (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year-End||January 31, 2014||$0.00||$82,980.56||$(4,943.40)||$78,037.16|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$78,037.16||$64,860.20||$(68,014.76)||$74,882.60|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + A. + Walrond. + Jr. + New York + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- New York's 13th Congressional District elections, 2014
- New York's 13th Congressional District
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed April 17, 2014
- Associated Press, "New York - Summary Vote Results," accessed June 24, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Michael A. Walrond Jr. Summary Report," accessed April 24, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Michael A. Walrond Jr. Year-End," accessed April 24, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Michael A. Walrond Jr. April Quarterly," accessed April 24, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |