Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 31|
The five top campaign themes listed on Alonso's official campaign website are:
- We need to bring back fiscal responsibility and make sure we don't pass on the burden to the next generation. We also need smaller government.
- We need to get back to our principle that every American deserves to run their own life.
- We need private sector job creation.
- People in New Jersey, care about the fact that we are running an all time record level deficit.
- We must encourage small businesses to be innovative, encourage and harness the great American entrepreneurialship, because Americans can do anything.
Alonso ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 31. Alonso was bracketed with Tony Zanowic and defeated by Gerard Pizzillo and Juanita Lopez in the June 4 Republican primary. The general election takes place on November 5, 2013.
Alonso was a candidate for District 31 of the New Jersey General Assembly. He was defeated in the November 8 general election. Alonso and Daniel Beckelman ran unopposed in the Republican Primary on June 7. Incumbents Charles Mainor and Jason O'Donnell ran unopposed in the Democratic primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Alonso + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- NJSpotlight, "Candidates: Legislative District 31," November 2, 2011
- NJSpotlight, "Legislative District 31," October 20, 2011
- Michael Alonso Official Campaign site
- Project Vote Smart - Michael Alonso
- Michael Alonso on Facebook
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |