For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 21|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
Balboni works as a computer software engineer and teacher.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Balboni served on these committees:
Balboni ran for re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 29. Balboni advanced past the September 11 primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 21 general election (2010)|
|Michael McCarthy (R)||1,500|
|Michael Balboni (R)||1,373|
|Donald McClarren (R)||1,360|
|Suzanne Harvey (D)||1,355|
|Tom McAndrews (D)||1,086|
|Harvey Keye (D)||962|
In 2010, a year in which Balboni was up for re-election, he collected $727 in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Balboni + New Hampshire + House" :All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine. Michael Balboni News Feed
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014