Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa State Senate District 28|
|Place of birth||Colesburg, Iowa|
Breitbach attended Loras College, earning an Accounting and Business degree.
Breitbach's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Our families have to live within our budgets. We need to insure that our state and federal government does the same."
- Excerpt:"I believe we need to reevaluate our government's role and reestablish the role of individuals and families."
- Excerpt:"I have a proven record of solving problems in business and I want to bring that approach to state government."
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2012
Breitbach ran in the 2012 election for Iowa State Senate District 28. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012 and defeated John Beard in the general election on November 6, 2012.
Breitbach was a Republican candidate for District 24 of the Iowa House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010 state legislative elections. Breitbach was defeated by Roger Thomas (D) in the November 2 general election.
Mike and his wife of 34 years Theresa have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Michael + Breitbach + Iowa + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart