For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Arkansas State Senate District 22|
Broadway served in the Arkansas State House of Representatives from 1997 to 2002. During this time he served as Speaker of the House.
Broadway earned his BA from Arkansas State University in 1994. He currently works in Advertising and Economic Development.
- Agriculture, Forestry and Economic Development
- Education Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- Senate Rules, Resolutions and Memorials Committee, Arkansas State Senate
Broadway was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas Legislature.
Broadway raised $34,700 for his campaign.
In 2006, Broadway collected $34,700 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Southwestern Energy Co.||$2,000|
|Arkansas Medical Society||$1,500|
|Arkansas Health Care Association||$1,500|
Broadway has a wife, Debbie.
- Michael Broadway's personal website
- Official Arkansas State Senate website of Senator Michael Broadway
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Michael Broadway
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2004 2002 2000
- Michael Broadway on Facebook
- Michael Broadway on Twitter
- Michael Broadway on YouTube
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "2010 General Election & Non Partisan Judicial Runoff Election: Statewide Results by Contest", updated November 29, 2010 at 16:03, accessed November 29, 2010
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "2010 General Election & Non Partisan Judicial Runoff Election: Statewide Results by Contest", updated November 8, 2010 at 17:15, accessed November 8, 2010
- 2006 general election results, Arkansas
- Arkansas Senate spending, 2006
- 2006 contributions to Michael Broadway
|Arkansas State Senate District 22
| Succeeded by|