Revision as of 14:50, 2 September 2011 by Tking
North Carolina House of Representatives, District 106
Cavallo was defeated in the November 2, 2010 general election. His opponent in the November 2 general election was Martha Alexander (D).
Cavallo's website talks about the following issues:
- Excerpt: "We need to enact legislation that will make North Carolina a desired destination. We need to work with local jurisdictions and with businesses to create economic development opportunities that will produce jobs and financial security for all North Carolinians."
- Excerpt: "We cannot let pressure on the judicial system and crowding in our jails prevents the Assembly from our obligation to remove criminals from the vast majority of the population who are law abiding citizens. If you commit a serious crime, you must go to jail and you must serve your sentence."
- Excerpt: "I will work to reduce the corporate income tax and to expand the state child tax credit for families with dependent children. I will support the Republican Caucus in their efforts to make North Carolina one of the most attractive states to live and to base a business."
- Smoking Bans
- Excerpt: "Businesses should have the rights to serve whom they wish, and how they wish. The customer then has the right to either patronize that establishment or go to another that may be more of what the customer is looking for."
- Michael Cavallo's official campaign website]
- North Carolina Department of Elections
- Official Project Vote Smart Bio