Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 10|
Chan is running in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing New York's 10th District. He sought the nomination on the Republican and Conservative Party tickets. He was unopposed in the primary and will face Democratic 8th district incumbent Jerrold Nadler in the November general election.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Michael + Chan + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tobacco Industry Tactics Limit Poorer Nations' Smoking Laws - New York Times
- Is Beijing about to pull the plug on two major American news operations in China? - Public Radio International
- Live Music: Saturday, Dec. 14 - The Providence Journal
- Students at Voorhees High School make the honor roll - Hunterdon County Democrat - NJ.com
- 2013: The Year in Pictures - Baltimore Sun
- Photos of the Year - Toronto Sun
- Nelson Mandela: 1918-2013 - CBS Local
- Spare Times for Children for Dec. 6-12 - New York Times
- Nelson Mandela Inspired Millions To Bridge Divides, Seek Peaceful Change ... - Huffington Post
- Taraji P. Henson to Star in World Premiere of ABOVE THE FOLD at Pasadena ... - Broadway World
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |