|Montana State Senate, District 34|
Comstock switched parties from Republican to Democratic by filing to run as a Democrat in the 2012 elections. He said that he is "running as a Democrat so he can change the 'would-be communists' from within".
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2012
Comstock ran in the 2012 election for Montana State Senate, District 34. Comstock ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by Scott Sales (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana State Senate, District 34, General Election, 2012|
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2010
|Montana State Senate, District 32 General election (2010)|
|Larry Jent (D)||4,753|
|Michael Comstock (R)||4,108|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Michael + Comstock + Montana + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- GOP Congressional Candidate Dick Black Doesn't Have A Problem With ... - Huffington Post
- Obama rekindles 'poor' war - Fox News
- 2014 Offers Va. GOP Opportunities After 2013 Setbacks - National Journal (blog)
- Campaign website 2012
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- List of candidates for 2010 Montana State Senate
- June 8, 2010 primary election results