Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 87|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Dennis ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 87. He ran unopposed in the Conservative primary on September 13, 2012. He was defeated by Luis R. Sepulveda in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Dennis + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- DVD reviews: 'The World's End' and 'We're the Millers' - Tribune-Review
- First Read ? November 20, 2013 - City & State
- FALLBROOK: Library to host bestselling author Raymond Feist - Press-Enterprise (blog)
- Today in History - Nov. 21 - mysask.com
- Candi Staton and David Gest at York Barbican Centre - The Press, York
- Jackie's Last Letter to Krushchev - Daily Beast
- Glimpses of the Past: Nov. 21 - Green Bay Press Gazette
- STATE-BY-STATE - HispanicBusiness.com
- Review: Box sets from the Beatles, the Dead, more - San Francisco Chronicle
- How Muslim Parents Can Help End Bullying in Schools - Huffington Post Canada
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |