Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly, District 87|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of New York State Assembly will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was July 10, 2014. Incumbent Luis Sepulveda is unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Michael Dennis is unopposed in the Republican primary. Sepulveda is running on the Working Families Party ticket and Dennis is running on the Conservative Party ticket.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Dennis ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 87. He ran unopposed in the Conservative primary on September 13, 2012. He was defeated by Luis R. Sepulveda in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 87, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Luis R. Sepulveda Incumbent||96.9%||28,777|
|Green||Walter G. Nestler||0.9%||276|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Dennis + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- New York State Assembly District 87
- New York State Assembly elections, 2014
- New York State Legislature
- New York Board of Elections, "Candidate Petition List," accessed August 8, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Candidate List for the September 13, 2012, State Primary Election," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official September 13, 2012, Primary Results," accessed July 31, 2014
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, "Official Assembly Election Returns Nov. 6, 2012," accessed July 31, 2014
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |