Michael Fitzpatrick (New York)
|New York State Assembly District 7|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Fitzpatrick's professional experience is as an investment associate for UBS Financial Services Incorporated, Port Jefferson Branch Office.
Fitzpatrick earned a BA in business administration from Saint Michael's College. He and his wife, Lorena, have two children, Corina and Michael.
On November 4, 2008 Michael Fizpatrick won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 7, defeating opponent Allen Huggins (D).
Fitzpatrick raised $40,265 for his campaign while Huggins raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 7 2008|
|Michael Fitzpatrick (R)||36,851|
|Allen Huggins (D)||18,520|
- Higher Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Housing Committee, New York Assembly
- Local Governments Committee, New York Assembly
- Small Business Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Michael Fitzpatrick
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|New York Assembly - District 7
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |