|Wisconsin State Assembly District 94|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Huebsch resigned from the Assembly on January 3, 2011, after being named by Governor Scott Walker as the state's Administration Secretary. He previously served on the La Crosse County Board of Supervisors from 1992-1995.
Huebsch has worked as a marketing director and legislative assistant.
He is a member of a number of organizations, including the American Legislative Exchange Council, Family and Children's Center Community Board, Greater La Crosse Area Chamber of Commerce, Holmen Rod and Gun Club, National Rifle Association (NRA), Onalaska Business Association, Onalaska Rotary Club, Rod and Gun Club, Sons of the American Legion, and Board of Advisors of Viterbo College.
Prior to his resignation, Huebsch served on the following committees:
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
Huebsch was re-elected to Wisconsin State Assembly District 94. He defeated Democrat Cheryl Hancock in the general election on November 2, 2010. He was unopposed in the September 14, 2010, primary election.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 94 General Election (2010)|
|Michael Huebsch (R)||13,979|
|Cheryl Hancock (D)||9,768|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 94 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Mike Huebsch (R)||4,261||99.77%|
Legislation sponsored in 2009 includes:
- AB-132 Civil Air Patrol emergency service operation: employer required to grant an unpaid leave of absence; discrimination in employment prohibited; DWD provision
- AB-201 Pupil counts by school districts re report to DPI: January date changed
For a full listing of sponsored legislation and details see the House site.
The top 5 donors to Huebsch's 2008 campaign were mostly individuals:
|American Legislative Exchange Council||$3,097|
|Irgens, Mark F||$1,000|
|Kolb, Walter L||$750|
|Hazelbaker, Mark B||$750|
- Representative Huebsch's web page
- Official Wisconsin Assembly website of Representative Michael Huebsch
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2004, 1998
- Wisconsin Democracy Campaign profile
- Representative Huebsch's Freedom Speaks profile
- Representative Huebsch's LinkedIn
- Representative Huebsch on Wisconsin Eye
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 94
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |