Michael J. Perry
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 88|
Perry ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 88. He ran as a Libertarian Party candidate and was defeated by Roger Victory (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 88, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Roger Victory Incumbent||86.9%||32,053|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Michael + Perry + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Onions! On regular season college basketball, the best basketball team in ... - Philly.com
- Hillsborough real estate transactions for Dec. 8 - Tampabay.com (blog)
- Mary Louise Lee, First Lady Of Denver, Will Audition For 'America's Got Talent' - Huffington Post
- Innocent man How inmate Michael Morton lost 25 years of his life - WNEM TV 5 - WNEM Saginaw
- Out & About calendar, Dec. 6-12 - Topeka Capital Journal
- Oh Heil No! The Sound of Music Live Recapped in Screengrabs and GIFs - Vanity Fair
- Lawmaker Blasts 'One Of The Most Misogynistic Proposals' She's Ever Seen - Huffington Post
- GOP Abortion Opponent Realizes That His Own Party's Amendment Helped ... - Huffington Post
- Jodi McFarland: Saginawians of the Year do good for goodness' sake - The Saginaw News - MLive.com
- Big Blue Life: Wildcats have plenty of celebrity fans - Lexington Herald Leader
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |