Michael Johnston (Colorado)
|Colorado State Senate District 33|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Johnston is a School Principal.
- Business, Labor and Technology Committee, Colorado Senate
- Education Committee, Colorado Senate
- Finance Committee, Colorado Senate
Johnston's sponsored legislation includes:
- SB 10-191 - Quality Instruction Through Educator Effectiveness 
40 under 40
Johnston has been highlighted by Time Magazine as one of the 40 leaders under 40 who are "rising stars of American politics.
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2010
Johnston is seeking re-election to the 33rd District seat in 2010. He faced no opposition in the primary election. He will face Lisa Ringle in the general election. The primary occurred on August 10, and the general election takes place on November 2, 2010.
Johnston was appointed to the 31st district seat in the Colorado State Senate.
- Mike Johnston's personal website
- Official Colorado State Senate website of Senator Michael Johnston
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Michael Johnston
- Michael Johnston on Facebook
|Colorado State Senate - District 33
| Succeeded by|