|Rhode Island State Senate District 35|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Lenihan is retired.
Lenihan earned his AB from Rhode Island College in 1967. He went on to receive his MAT from Brown University in 1968.
While a member of the Rhode Island State Senate, Lenihan served on the following committees:
- Environment and Agriculture Committee, Rhode Island State Senate
- Government Oversight Committee, Rhode Island State Senate
- Rules Committee, Rhode Island State Senate
Lenihan did not run for re-election in District 35.
|Rhode Island State Senate, District 35 (2008)|
|Michael Lenihan (D)||7,343|
|John Pagliarni, JR. (R)||6,685|
Lenihan raised $12,405 during the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Senate Democratic Leadership Committee||$1,000|
Lenihan and his wife Patricia have one child.
- Michael Lenihan's personal website
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996, 1994
|Rhode Island State Senate District 35
| Succeeded by|
Dawson Hodgson (R)