|U.S. House, New York, District 3|
McDermott ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing New York's 3rd District. He sought the nomination on the Libertarian ticket. He was defeated by Steve Israel on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, New York District 3 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Steve Israel Incumbent||51.5%||157,602|
|Source: New York State Board of Elections "U.S. House of Representatives Results"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Michael + McDermott + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Akin Gump's Millett Confirmed to Circuit: Business of Law - Bloomberg Law
- Texas actress pleads guilty for ricin-laced letter sent to Obama - Bangor Daily News
- Students at Voorhees High School make the honor roll - Hunterdon County Democrat - NJ.com
- ?An amplifier for the native voice? Glucksman Ireland House NYU reflects on 2013 - IrishCentral
- Celebrity Parents Share Holiday Plans - Celebrity Baby Scoop
- 31 of the best titles of 2013 - The Seattle Times
- Digital First Media - Brattleboro Reformer
- Perez Hilton To Star In 'Gay Dads Of New York' Reality TV Series - Huffington Post
- Best books: 2013 offered a great ride for readers - STLtoday.com
- Kreidler to testify Wednesday before US House subcommittee - The Seattle Times (blog)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |