|U.S. House, New York, District 3|
McDermott ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing New York's 3rd District. He sought the nomination on the Libertarian ticket. He was defeated by Steve Israel on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, New York District 3 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Steve Israel Incumbent||51.5%||157,602|
|Source: New York State Board of Elections "U.S. House of Representatives Results"|
No campaign donor information available.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Michael + McDermott + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Mastermind Of The Sept. 11 Attacks Wants To Convert His Captors - Huffington Post
- NFL Coaching Rumors Update: Browns Vacancy Considered 'Radioactive' - XN Sports
- McAuliffe offers olive branch to GOP - Politico
- Click here for newer inspirationals and women's fiction - USA TODAY
- Group gives Ray LaHood platform to speak his mind - Politico
- Appropriators eye 3-day CR - Politico
- Bruce Allen May Have Rushed Decision to Make Familiar Hire - CBS Local
- Tough Love: On "Banshee," the Badass TV Show Not Enough People Are ... - Complex.com
- Carolyn McCarthy, Mike McIntyre to retire - Politico
- Immigration reform's narrow window - Politico
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |