Michael Miller (New York)
|New York State Assembly District 38|
|2009 - Present|
|January 7, 2013|
|Years in position||6|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
Miller's professional experience includes branch manager for New York Office, Tiger Federal Credit Union.
Miller attended Queens College and University of Georgia CUNA Management School.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Miller has been appointed to the following committees:
- Aging Committee, New York State Assembly
- Banks Committee, New York State Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York State Assembly
- Racing and Wagering Committee, New York State Assembly
- Veterans' Affairs Committee, New York State Assembly
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Miller served on the following committees:
- Aging Committee, New York Assembly
- Banks Committee, New York Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York Assembly
- Racing and Wagering Committee, New York Assembly
- Veterans' Affairs Committee, New York Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Miller defeated Nick Comaianni the September 14 Democratic primary. He defeated Donna Caltabiano (R) in the general election on November 2. He is running as a member of the Democratic, Conservative, Working Families, and Independence parties.
|New York State Assembly, District 38 2010|
|Michael Miller (D)||9,204|
|Donna Caltabiano (R)||4,010|
In 2010, Miller received $90,781 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|New York State Assembly 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Michael Miller (New York)'s campaign in 2010|
|New York State United Teachers||$7,600|
|New York State Trial Lawyers||$7,600|
|Michael G Den Dekker For Assembly||$3,750|
|New York State Laborers||$3,000|
|Crowley For Congress||$3,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$90,781|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Miller + Miller + New York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York Assembly - Rep. Michael Miller
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
|New York Assembly District 38
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |