|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Eighteenth Suffolk|
|2005 - present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||9|
|Per diem||$10 - $100/day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||April 2005|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Massachusetts-Boston|
Moran has been a member of the Ward 22 Democratic Committee.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Moran served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Rules Joint|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Moran served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Election Laws Joint, Chair|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Moran served on the following committees:
|Massachusetts Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Election Laws Joint, Chair|
Moran won re-election in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Eighteenth Suffolk District. Moran was unopposed in the September 6 Democratic primary and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives General Election, Eighteenth Suffolk District (2010)|
|Michael Moran (D)||6,000|
Reinstein raised $42,500 for his campaign.
|Massachusetts State House of Representatives, Eighteenth Suffolk (2008)|
|Michael J. Moran (D)||9,628|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Moran received $33,545 in campaign donations. The largest donors are listed below.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Michael Moran's campaign in 2010|
|1199 Seiu United Healthcare Workers East||$500|
|Mergendahl Jr, William||$500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$33,545|
Moran raised $42,500 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below. 
|Massachusetts Correction Officers federated Union||$1,000|
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 537||$750|
|Massachusetts Association of Realtors||$700|
|Four different donors||$600|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Michael + Moran + Massachusetts + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Office website
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Moran
- 2012 State Primary Candidate List "Massachusetts Secretary of State," Accessed June 27, 2012
- Official Massachusetts Election Results, 2010
- 2008 Election Results, Massachusetts House of Representatives
- [ http://www.followthemoney.org/database/StateGlance/state_election_results.phtml?s=MA&y=2008#results_summary_H 2008 Massachusetts Election Fundraising, Candidates]
- Follow the Money - 2010 Donors
- Massachusetts House donor numbers
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Suffolk 18
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |