|Illinois State Senate District 22|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Noland graduated with his Bachelor's Degree from the University of Chicago in 1991 and earned his Juris Doctorate degree from John Marshall-Chicago in 1996 and his Masters in Business Administration degree from Illinois-Chicago in 2001.
Noland is a practicing Attorney in addition to being a Senator.
Noland serves on these committees:
- See Also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2010
Noland won re-election to the 22nd District Seat in the Illinois State Senate against Republican Steven J. Rauschenberger. The election takes place on November 2, 2010. Noland ran unopposed in the Democratic primary election on February 2nd.
|Illinois State Senate, District 22 (2006)|
|Michael Noland (D)||19,315|
|Billie Diane Roth (R)||16,537|
In 2006, Noland collected $143,998 in donations.
Listed below are those that contributed most to his campaign.
|Illinois Senate Democratic Fund||$10,000|
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 501||$6,000|
|Illinois Trial Lawyers Association||$5,500|
|AFSCME Illinois Council 31||$5,300|
|Friends of Clayborne||$5,000|
|International Union of Painters & Allied Trades||$4,500|
|Illinois Education Association||$3,500|
|West Suburban Teachers Local 571||$3,500|
|Associated Fire Fighters of Illinois||$2,500|
|Friends of Harper||$2,500|
|Deep Blue Illinois||$2,000|
|Illinois Hospital & Health Systems Association||$2,000|
|Chicago Teachers Union||$2,000|
|Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers Local 1||$2,000|
|AT&T Illinois Employees Pac||$1,500|
Noland represents Illinois Senate District 22. District 22 includes Kane County suburbs including Elgin.
Michael is married to Veronica Noland. They have two children and resides in Elgin, Illinois.
- Sen. Noland's website
- Biography from the Illinois General Assembly
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Michael Noland on Facebook
- Michael Noland on Twitter
- Michael Noland on LinkedIn
- "Illinois General Assembly" List of Illinois Senate Committees, July 28, 2009
- Chicago Tribune, "2010 Election Results
- 2010 Illinois Primary Election Results
- Illinois Senate election results for 2006
- Noland Campaign Donors
- "Illinois Chamber of Commerce, Northeast Illinois Legislative District Maps, July 29, 2009
|Illinois Senate District 22
| Succeeded by|