|Illinois State Senate District 22|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Noland graduated with his Bachelor's Degree from the University of Chicago in 1991 and earned his Juris Doctorate degree from John Marshall-Chicago in 1996 and his Masters in Business Administration degree from Illinois-Chicago in 2001.
Noland is a practicing Attorney in addition to being a Senator.
Noland serves on these committees:
- See Also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2010
|Illinois State Senate, District 22 (2010)|
|Michael Noland (D)||18,687||50.80%|
|Steven Rauschenberger (R)||18,102||49.20%|
The election took place on November 2, 2010. Noland ran unopposed in the Democratic primary election on February 2nd.
|Illinois State Senate, District 22 (2006)|
|Michael Noland (D)||19,315|
|Billie Diane Roth (R)||16,537|
In 2006, Noland collected $143,998 in donations.
Listed below are those that contributed most to his campaign.
|Illinois Senate Democratic Fund||$10,000|
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 501||$6,000|
|Illinois Trial Lawyers Association||$5,500|
|AFSCME Illinois Council 31||$5,300|
|Friends of Clayborne||$5,000|
|International Union of Painters & Allied Trades||$4,500|
|Illinois Education Association||$3,500|
|West Suburban Teachers Local 571||$3,500|
|Associated Fire Fighters of Illinois||$2,500|
|Friends of Harper||$2,500|
|Deep Blue Illinois||$2,000|
|Illinois Hospital & Health Systems Association||$2,000|
|Chicago Teachers Union||$2,000|
|Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers Local 1||$2,000|
|AT&T Illinois Employees Pac||$1,500|
Noland represents Illinois Senate District 22. District 22 includes Kane County suburbs including Elgin.
Michael is married to Veronica Noland. They have two children and resides in Elgin, Illinois.
- Sen. Noland's website
- Biography from the Illinois General Assembly
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Michael Noland on Facebook
- Michael Noland on Twitter
- Michael Noland on LinkedIn
- "Illinois General Assembly" List of Illinois Senate Committees, July 28, 2009
- 2010 Illinois General Election Results
- 2010 Illinois Primary Election Results
- Illinois Senate election results for 2006
- Noland Campaign Donors
- "Illinois Chamber of Commerce, Northeast Illinois Legislative District Maps, July 29, 2009
|Illinois Senate District 22
| Succeeded by|