|Vermont House Of Representatives Windham 4|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Assistant to CEO, Baskerville, Inc.|
Obuchowski joined the Vermont State House of Representatives in 1973. He served in that position until his resignation in January 2011, representing the Windham-4 District. He served as Speaker of the House since 1995.
Obuchowski worked as an Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer for Basketville, Incorporated.
Obuchowski attended Harvard College.
|Vermont House of Representatives, Windham 4 General Election (2010)|
|Michael Obuchowski (D)||1,748|
|Carolyn Partridge (D)||1,408|
|Christopher Moore (I)||1,066|
- Fiscal Committee
- Government Operations Committee, Vermont House
- Ways and Means Committee, Vermont House
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|Vermont House of Representatives Windham 4
| Succeeded by|