Revision as of 07:51, 30 April 2014 by Jerrick Adams
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. Senate, Ohio|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
Pryce's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Out of all the issues that face us as a nation this election cycle, the loss of jobs is the stinging issue that has affected us all. But loss of jobs is not the problem; it is the result."
- Excerpt: "Health care and jobs are the two lightning bolt issues in this campaign. Health care is the issue that I am the most qualified to speak about of any of the other candidates because I am a practicing orthopedic surgeon."
- Bailouts and Bonuses
- Excerpt: "We need to sever the cord between CEOs and politicians, we cannot continue to leave the working man out in the cold while CEOs run away with millions in tax payer dollars."
- Taxes & Spending
- Excerpt: "To control spending, I will introduce a Constitutional Amendment that will clearly state: No bill can be signed into law that has any amendment, earmark, attachment or other alteration that does not have something to do with original intent of the law."
- Excerpt: "I will never vote for any cuts to veterans and will work endlessly to reclaim benefits to our veterans that congress has taken away. Plain and simple. "
- Support of The Second Amendment
- Excerpt: "There is no one any more adamant that Americans are dearly protected by the above inclusion in our Constitution. Although I am a doctor, I believe the fact that guns themselves do not kill people; people kill people."
- Tort Reform
- Excerpt: "Unless something happens very soon, we will witness the terminal unraveling of health care in America. The nation is witnessing the final step in the decades-long decline of the once best health care system in the world."
- Excerpt: "My position on immigration is, has been, and always shall be that illegal means illegal. "
- Personal Rights vs Security
- Excerpt: "I will fight to make sure America remains Free and Safe."
- Environmental Issues
- Excerpt: "As a young man, I witnessed several environmental disasters in North East Ohio. The pungent smell of hydrogen sulfide, the Cuyahoga River burning, and the death of Lake Erie. These events left an impact on me."
- Excerpt: "Agriculture generates jobs and economic opportunity, creates new sources of energy and offers new foods and products to improve human health."
- Estate Taxes
- Excerpt: "The tax that represents the worst of American life is the Estate Tax. I believe everyone in the country realizes that taxes are necessary, but this tax is not."
Pryce and his wife, Jo Ellen, have two children.
- Michael Pryce Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Facebook page
- Twitter feed
- YouTube channel