Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 53|
|High school||Oshkosh North High School|
|Profession||Owner, Leon's Frozen Custard|
Schraa is the owner of Leon's Frozen Custard. He previously worked as a stockbroker from 1983 to 1989. He is associated with Southwest Rotary.
Schraa describes himself as "Pro Life, Pro Family, Pro Liberty" and a "Fiscal Conservative," stating he "Will bring my small business mind set and experience to Madison and will promote an adgenda of smaller government with an emphasis on pro business legislation that will help to get Wisconsin working again. I believe we need to follow the Constitution to the letter of the law."
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Schraa is running in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 53. He defeated Kurt Schuller and Frank Frassetto in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012. Incumbent Republican Richard Spanbauer is not running for re-election. Ryan Flejter won the Democratic primary. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Michael + Schraa + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biographical information submitted to Ballotpedia, June 15, 2012
- Associated Press Primary Election Results, "Wisconsin State Assembly Primary Results 2012," August 14, 2012
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," retrieved June 12, 2012
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |