Difference between revisions of "Michael V. Lee"
|Line 124:||Line 124:|
<!-- 2014 categories -->
<!-- 2014 categories -->
Revision as of 12:33, 20 August 2014
|North Carolina State Senate, District 9|
|August 18, 2014-present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||August 12, 2014|
|Appointed by||New Hanover County Republican Party|
|Bachelor's||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill|
|J.D.||Wake Forest University Law School|
He currently serves on the N.C. Board of Transportation and State Ports Authority Board.
Lee earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and his J.D. from Wake Forest University Law School. His professional experience includes working as a lawyer at Lee Law Firm, PLLC.
Elections for the office of North Carolina State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 6, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Elizabeth Redenbaugh was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Michael V. Lee defeated Michael Burns and Justin LaNasa in the Republican primary. Lee defeated Redenbaugh in the general election.
|North Carolina State Senate, District 9 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Michael V. Lee Incumbent||55.4%||35,517|
|North Carolina State Senate, District 9 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Michael V. Lee||81.2%||9,685|
|North Carolina State Senate Republican Primary, District 9 (2010)|
Lee and his wife, Heidi, have four children. They reside in Wilmington, NC.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michael + Lee + North + Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina State Senate
- Senate Committees
- North Carolina General Assembly
- Joint Committees
- North Carolina state legislative districts
- Official campaign website
- Profile from the North Carolina Senate
- Michael Lee on Facebook
- Michael Lee on Twitter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Michael Lee on YouTube
- Lumina News, "Michael Lee chosen to replace Goolsby," August 13, 2014
- www.ncpoliticalnews.com, "Michael Lee to run for NC Senate seat being vacated by Thom Goolsby," accessed March 24, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Primary Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 7, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed August 12, 2014
- North Carolina Board of Elections, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed August 14, 2014
Thom Goolsby (R)
|North Carolina State Senate, District 9
August 18, 2014-present
| Succeeded by|