|New York State Assembly District 31|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Titus' professional experiences include attorney for the New York City Board of Education; consumer frauds bureau, New York State Attorney Generals Office; executive director of New York State Black and Puerto Rican Legislative Caucus; integrity burearu, Queens County District Attorneys Office; and chief of staff for State Senator Ada Smith.
Titus earned a BA in political science from State University of New York at Binghamton and a JD from Albany Law School. She and her husband, Eric DeBerry, have two children; Justin Eric and Sydney Michele.
On November 4, 2008 Titus won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 31. She ran unopposed.
Titus raised $28,638 for her campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 31 2008|
|Michele Titus (D)||24,164|
- Subcommittee on Foster Care
- Codes Committee, New York Assembly
- Ethics and Guidance Committee, New York Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Criminal Procedure
- New York Assembly - Rep. Michele Titus
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|New York Assembly - District 31
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||