Michigan's 9th Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
August 5, 2014
Michigan has an open primary system, in which registered voters do not have to be members of a party to vote in that party's primary.
Heading into the election the incumbent is Sandy Levin (D), who was first elected in 1982. Prior to redistricting due to the 2010 census, he served as the representative of Michigan's 12th congressional district.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
|U.S. House, Michigan District 9 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Sander Levin Incumbent||61.9%||208,846|
|Source: Michigan Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
On November 2, 2010, Gary Peters won re-election to the United States House of Representatives. He defeated Rocky Raczkowski (R), Adam Goodman (L), Douglas Campbell (G), Bob Gray (I), and Matthew Kuofie (I) in the general election.
- United States House of Representatives elections in Michigan, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan Redistricting Map "Map" accessed August 31, 2012
- Information submitted on Ballotpedia's biographical information submission form on October 3, 2013
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Michigan"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010" Accessed December 23, 2011