Michigan 1974 ballot measures
Revision as of 18:15, 19 January 2012 by JWilliams
1974 ballot in Michigan.
- Two passed, while two were defeated.
- Elections on ballot measures took place took place only in the general election in November.
On the ballot
|Proposal A||Taxes||Limit use of motor fuel tax fund|
|LRSS||Proposal B||Veterans||Bonds for bonus payments and educational benefits to veterans|
|Proposal C||Taxes||Eliminate sales tax on food and prescription drugs|
|LRSS||Proposal D||Bonds||Bonds to provide funding for transportation systems|
- List of Michigan ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Michigan
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Michigan