For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Michigan 1989 ballot measures
- Both measures were defeated.
- Both measures were put there through a vote of the Michigan State Legislature.
On the ballot
|Proposal A||Taxes||Increase the sales/use tax from 4 cents to 4 1/2 cents|
|Proposal B||Taxes||Increase the sales tax to 6 cents, reduce school property taxes|
- Michigan ballot measures by year, from 1914-2008
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Michigan
- Michigan campaign finance requirements
- Laws governing the initiative process in Michigan
- History of I&R in Michigan
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |