For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Michigan 1994 ballot measures
- Three passed, while two were defeated.
- Elections on ballot measures took place both in March and in the general election in November.
On the ballot
|Proposal A||Taxes||Increase sales and use tax rates from 4% to 6%, limit annual property tax increase|
|ABR||Proposal A||Constitutional convention||Call for constitutional convention|
|Proposal B||Judicial reform||To limit criminal appeals|
|VR||Proposal C||Admin of gov't||Reduce auto insurance rates|
|Proposal P||Admin of gov't||Rstablish a Michigan state parks endowment fund|
- Michigan ballot measures by year
- Procedures for qualifying an initiative in Michigan
- Michigan campaign finance requirements
- Laws governing the initiative process in Michigan
- History of I&R in Michigan
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |