Michigan City, Indiana
Revision as of 10:40, 9 April 2013 by Kristinpedia
|Transparency grading process|
See also: Evaluation of Indiana city websites
This website was most recently reviewed April 9, 2013.
- Elected Officials
- Contact information for elected officials is posted. 
- Contact information for administration officials is posted on department pages. 
- Permits and Zoning
- Most recent budget report is dated 2002. 
- Current budget is not posted.
- Budgets are not archived for more than three years.
- Annual financial audits are not posted.
- Audits are not archived for at least three years.
- Information on open and awarded bids are not posted.
- Information on local tax rates, including property tax levies and local sales taxes, are not posted.
- The city does not disclose membership in any organization that lobbies on its behalf, nor any fees that are paid to belong to any organization.
- Information on whether or not the city contracts with a private lobbyist is not disclosed.
- Public Records
- Information on how to file a public records request, including name of contact and any associated fees, is not posted.