For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Michigan City, Indiana
Revision as of 10:40, 9 April 2013 by Kristinpedia
|Transparency grading process|
See also: Evaluation of Indiana city websites
This website was most recently reviewed April 9, 2013.
- Elected Officials
- Contact information for elected officials is posted. 
- Contact information for administration officials is posted on department pages. 
- Permits and Zoning
- Most recent budget report is dated 2002. 
- Current budget is not posted.
- Budgets are not archived for more than three years.
- Annual financial audits are not posted.
- Audits are not archived for at least three years.
- Information on open and awarded bids are not posted.
- Information on local tax rates, including property tax levies and local sales taxes, are not posted.
- The city does not disclose membership in any organization that lobbies on its behalf, nor any fees that are paid to belong to any organization.
- Information on whether or not the city contracts with a private lobbyist is not disclosed.
- Public Records
- Information on how to file a public records request, including name of contact and any associated fees, is not posted.