Michigan Collective Bargaining Amendment (2012)
Revision as of 12:22, 21 November 2012 by Alejandortiz
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
The primary sponsor was Senate Majority Leader Gretchen Whitmer.
- See also: Polls, 2012 ballot measures
- A EPIC-MRA poll conducted April 27-May 3 found that the proposed measure supported by 57 percent, while 33 percent were opposed and 10 percent were undecided. The poll surveyed 600 likely voters and had a margin of error of +/- 4 percentage points.
|Date of Poll||Pollster||In favor||Opposed||Undecided||Number polled|
|April 27-May 3||EPIC-MRA||57%||33%||10%||600|
Path to the ballot
- See also: Amending the Michigan Constitution
- Detroit Free Press,"Michigan Dems to seek constitutional amendment to ensure union rights," March 16, 2011
- The Detroit News,"State police arrest protesters after scuffle inside Capitol," March 16, 2011
- Battle Creek Enquirer,"Poll: Michigan voters say they want to fund schools - but oppose tax increases," May 12, 2011
- EPIC-MRA,"April/May 2011 poll," retrieved May 17, 2011