Michigan Constitutional Convention, Proposal A (1994)
|Preamble • I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII • Schedule|
Proposal A called for a constitutional convention.
Section 3 of Article XII of the Michigan Constitution mandates that Michigan's voters be asked every sixteen years whether they want a constitutional convention. The next time the question was on the Michigan ballot was in 2010.
|Proposal A (Constitutional Convention)|
Official results via: The Michigan Manual 2009-2010
- List of Michigan ballot measures
- Michigan 1994 ballot measures
- 1994 ballot measures
- Michigan Constitutional Convention, Proposal A (1978)
- Michigan Constitutional Convention, Proposal 1 (2010)
- List of Michigan constitutional amendment votes from 1966-2008
- Official election results listed in The Michigan Manual 2009-2010
|state ballot measure article is a stub. You can help people learn by expanding it.|