Difference between revisions of "Michigan secretary of state election, 2014"
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
Revision as of 16:29, 19 August 2014
August 5, 2014
November 4, 2014
Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Secretary of State • Attorney General
Michigan is one of 14 states that uses an open primary system, in which registered voters do not have to be members of a party to vote in that party's primary. The attorney general and secretary of state did not appear on the primary ballot, and the gubernatorial and lieutenant gubernatorial positions did not have contested primaries in 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Michigan + secretary + state + election"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan Secretary of State
- Michigan state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- Office of the Secretary of State of Michigan
- James Lewis Facebook
- U.S. Taxpayers Party of Michigan announces 2014 candidates
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Filing Requirements for Secretary of State and Attorney General: 2014 Election Cycle," accessed August 5, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |