Difference between revisions of "Michigan transparency advocates"
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
Here is a list of citizens active in creating a transparent and accountable government in [[Michigan
Here is a list of citizens active in creating a transparent and accountable government in [[Michigan]].
Revision as of 06:21, 1 August 2013
Here is a list of citizens active in creating a transparent and accountable government in Michigan.
- Concerned Citizens Committee of Billings Township
- Education Action Group
- White Water Watch White Water Watch
- Menominee fairandbalanced Menominee, Michigan
- Americans For Prosperity Michigan Chapter
- Michigan Taxpayers Alliance (Sunshine Review)
- Michigan Freedom of Information Committee
- Wayne County Taxpayers Association
- Detroit Economic Club
- Center for Government Reform
- Mackinac Center for Public Policy (Sunshine Review)
- The Acton Institute
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |