|Alabama House of Representatives District 4|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||12|
|Majority Leader, Alabama State House of Representatives|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Other||Calhoun Community College|
Hammon currently works as an electrical contractor.
He is a member of Associated Builders and Contractors, Business Council of Alabama, Decatur Chamber of Commerce, Morgan County Economic Development Association, National Federation of Independent Businesses, Tennessee Valley Training Center, and United States Chamber of Commerce.
Hammon served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Subcommittee on Economic Development and Incentives, Chair
- Subcommittee on Homeland Security and Immigration, Chair
Hammon did not provide answers to the Alabama State Legislative Election 2006 National Political Awareness Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 4 General Election (2010)|
|Micky Hammon (R)||12,153|
|Vaughn Goodwin (D)||5,244|
Hammon raised $79,448 for his campaign, while Mitchell raised $34,576.
|Alabama State House, District 4 (2006)|
|Micky Hammon (R)||8,097|
|Sue Mitchell (D)||5,988|
Hammon was endorsed by:
- The Alabama Tea Party Express 
In 2010, Hammon raised $78,743 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Republicans For The Future||$10,000|
|Alabama Farmers Federation||$7,134|
|Business Council Of Alabama||$6,000|
Below are Hammon's top 5 campaign contributors in 2008, a year in which there was no election:
|Business Council of Alabama||$2,000|
|AL Forestry Assoc||$2,000|
In 2006, Hammon collected $79,448 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Alabama Farmers Federation||$11,738|
|Business Council Of Alabama||$7,500|
|Alabama Forestry Association||$4,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Micky + Hammon + Alabama + House"
Hammon and his wife Pam have three children.
- Alabama Legislature - Micky Hammon
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2002
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Hammon
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Hammon Issue Positions
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Additional Alabama Endorsements," March 12, 2012
- Statewide general election results
- 2006 election results, Alabama
- Alabama House spending, 2006
- The Alabama Tea Party Express
- 2010 contributions
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign contributions
|Alabama House District 4
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|