|Alabama House of Representatives District 10|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Ball has previously worked as an Agent-Supervisor/Hostage Negotiator with the Alabama Bureau of Investigation - Major Crimes Unit from 1986-2003, and as a State Trooper with the Alabama State Troopers, Highway Patrol from 1978-1986.
Ball did not provide answers to the Alabama State Legislative Election 2006 National Political Awareness Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Education Policy Committee, Alabama House of Representatives (Ranking Minority Member)
- Internal Affairs Committee, Alabama House of Representatives (Ranking Minority Member)
- Madison County Legislation Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Public Safety Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Colleges and Universities (Ranking Minority Member)
- Subcommittee on Homeland Security (Vice Chair)
Ball is running for re-election to the 10th District Seat in 2010. He has no opposition. The general election takes place on November 2, 2010.
Below are Ball's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|Business Council of AL||$7,500|
|Arthur Orr Campaign||$3,200|
|AL Assoc of Realtors||$3,000|
|AL Forestry Assoc||$2,000|
- Alabama Legislature - Mike Ball
- Project Vote Smart - Mike Ball
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002, 1998
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|