For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Florida House of Representatives District 29|
|November 20, 2012 - present|
|November 18, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|J.D.||Florida A&M University College of Law|
Clelland earned his associate's degree in Fire Science Technology from Seminole Community College, bachelor's degree in Political Science from the University of Central Florida and J.D. from the Florida A&M University College of Law.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Clelland served on the following committees:
|Florida Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Economic Affairs|
|• Collective Bargaining|
Clelland won election in the 2012 election for Florida House of Representatives District 29. Clelland ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012, and defeated incumbent Chris Dorworth (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 29, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Chris Dorworth Incumbent||49.9%||36,837|
Comprehensive donor information for Clelland is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Clelland raised a total of $108,783 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 28, 2013.
|Mike Clelland's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Florida State House, District 29||$108,783|
|Grand Total Raised||$108,783|
2012Clelland won election to the Florida House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Clelland raised a total of $108,783.
|Florida House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mike Clelland's campaign in 2012|
|Florida Democratic Party||$44,518|
|Orange County Fund for Children & Public Education||$1,500|
|Clelland, Roy S||$1,000|
|Lake County Education Association||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$108,783|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2012, Clelland's endorsements included:
- Longwood Professional Firefighters
- Orlando Professional Firefighters
- Winter Park Professional Firefighters
- Suncoast Professional Firefighters
- Florida F.O.P.
- Osceola County Professional Firefighters
- Reedy Creek Professional Firefighters
- Orange County Professional Firefighters
- Metro Broward County Professional Firefighters
- Broward County Professional Firefighters
- Palm Bay Professional Firefighters
- Florida Professional Firefighters
- Orange County Teachers Association
- Florida Education Association
- Alachua County Education Association
- Martin County Education Association
- Oviedo Professional Firefighters
- Suncoast Professional Firefighters & Paramedics
- Seminole UniServ - PAC
- Seminole Association of School Administrators (SASA)
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mike + Clelland + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Office website
- Campaign website
- Profile from Open States
- Campaign Facebook page
- YouTube account
- Campaign Contributions: 2012
Tom Goodson (R)
|Florida House of Representatives District 29
| Succeeded by|
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |