|Alabama House of Representatives District 2|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Curtis currently works as an Associate Agent with Nationwide Insurance. Prior to his election to the House he served on the Lauderdale County Commission from 1996-2006.
Curtis sits on the Board of 911, the Association of County Commissions of Alabama, Retired Senior Volunteer Program, Shoals National Championship Committee, and the Association of County Commissions of Alabama Liability Self-Insurance Fund. He is a member of Atlas Church of Christ and the Lauderdale County Career Technical Advisory Committee.
Curtis did not provide answers to the Alabama State Legislative Election 2006 National Political Awareness Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Curtis formerly served on the following committees:
- County and Municipal Government Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Public Safety Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Homeland Security (Chair)
- Subcommittee on Personnel Management
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 2 General Election (2010)|
|Lynn Greer (R)||7,599|
|Mike Curtis (D)||6,284|
Curtis raised $91,067 for his campaign, while Pettus raised $7,260.
|Colorado State House, District 2 (2006)|
|Mike Curtis (D)||7,704|
|Mary Pettus (R)||4,115|
In 2006, Curtis collected $91,067 in donations.
Below are Curtis's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|AL Education Assoc||$20,000|
|Seth Hammett Campaign||$19,500|
|Alabama Assoc of Realtors||$3,000|
|Charles C Anderson||$3,000|
|Lauderdale County Democratic Party||$2,700|
- Alabama Legislature - Representative Mike Curtis official government website
- Project Vote Smart - Representative Mike Curtis (AL) profile
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions:2008, 2006
- Re-Elect Representative Mike Curtis on Facebook
|Alabama House District 2
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|