|Wisconsin State Assembly District 26|
|2011 - Present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Wisconsin, Platteville, 1984|
|Date of birth||03/04/1962|
Endsley was a Sales Manager for 25 years before being elected. He holds a BA from the University of Wisconsin - Platteville, in Psychology, Sales Training and Personnel.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Endsley served on the following committees:
|Wisconsin Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Aging and Long-Term Care, Chair|
|• Children and Families|
At the beginning of the 2011 legislative session, Endsley served on the following committees:
|Wisconsin Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Jobs, the Economy and Small Business, Vice Chair|
|• Ways and Means|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Endsley won re-election in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 26. Endsley defeated Devin Lemahieu in the Republican primary on August 14 and defeated Mike Helmke (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 26, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Michael Endsley Incumbent||51.3%||15,018|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 26 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Mike Endsley Incumbent||60%||5,144|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 26 General Election (2010)|
|Mike Endsley (R)||8,822|
|Terry Van Akkeren (D)||8,671|
|Job Hou-seye (I)||543|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 26 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Mike Endsley (R)||3,899||78.42%|
|Kevin Matichek (R)||1,070||21.52%|
Endsley's website lists the following priorities for Endsley:
- Create Jobs
- Reduce Taxes
- Eliminate Government Waste
- Control Government Spending
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, when Endsley first won election to the State Assembly, he collected $38,678 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Wisconsin Republican Party||$3,975|
|Sheboygan County Republican Party||$2,000|
Endsley is single and has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Mike + Endsley + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Mike Endsley on the Wisconsin State Assebmly website
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Endsley on Facebook
- Endsley on Twitter
- Campaign website
- Wisconsin Department of Elections - Official Primary Results
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," retrieved June 12, 2012
- Official GAB primary results
- Campaign website
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "Contribution Limits"
- Follow the Money.org, Mike Endsley candidate summary, Retrieved June 22, 2011
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 26
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |