Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 70|
Huckleberry's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Stop the partisan bickering and fighting! It's OK to be a Democrat, a Republican or an Independent… but we're all Americans first. Let's get the job done in Lansing!"
- Excerpt:"We must provide a "world class" education to compete in a Global Economy with 21st Century JOBS!"
- Excerpt:"Renewable Energy has potential NOW! -- especially in our Montcalm-Gratiot region of Michigan. "
- Excerpt:"By Improving Michigan Government NOW!, we can expand voter rights, save money and eliminate waste."
- Excerpt:"A complete rethinking/overhaul of Michigan's taxation and fees structure should begin NOW! Our current tax structure is unfair to the average citizen."
Huckleberry is running in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 70. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 7. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mike + Huckleberry + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |