Difference between revisions of "Mike Kuglitsch"
(→Elections: election results)
m (Text replace - 'Category:House of Representatives, candidate' to 'Category:House of Representatives candidate, 2010')
|Line 66:||Line 66:|
[[Category:House of Representatives
[[Category:House of Representatives candidate]]
Revision as of 08:03, 18 December 2010
Wisconsin State Assembly District 84
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Kuglitsch is General manager of the Princeton Club. He holds a BA in Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin - Whitewater. 
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 84 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Mike Kuglitsch (R)||4,496||40.33%|
|John Marek (R)||4,323||38.78%|
|Dave Swarthout (R)||1,775||15.92%|
|Perry Grutza (R)||538||4.83%|
- Opposes high speed rail because he says, it is not self-sustaining and would be a burden on taxpayers.
- Concerned about young people having to leave Wisconsin for jobs.
- Supports requirement of voter IDs
- Supports an amendment to "not allow segregated funds to be raided."
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Kuglitsch on Facebook
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |