|Candidate for Wisconsin State Senate District 84
Kuglitsch is General manager of the Princeton Club. He holds a BA in Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin - Whitewater. 
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 84 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Mike Kuglitsch (R)||4,496||40.33%|
|John Marek (R)||4,323||38.78%|
|Dave Swarthout (R)||1,775||15.92%|
|Perry Grutza (R)||538||4.83%|
- Opposes high speed rail because he says, it is not self-sustaining and would be a burden on taxpayers.
- Concerned about young people having to leave Wisconsin for jobs.
- Supports requirement of voter IDs
- Supports an amendment to "not allow segregated funds to be raided."
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Kuglitsch on Facebook
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||